Lake Norman 55 Communities
Huntersville, NC Real Estate for Sale – Active Adult
Lake Norman 55 Communities Homes for Sale around Huntersville, NC Real Estate for Sale are becoming a popular choice of people looking for an Active Adult Lifestyle Community to spend their retirement years in while being around like-minded individuals who are looking for something different than the Family-friendly Subdivisions in Huntersville, NC.
On this page, we are hi-lighting some of the popular Lake Norman area Communities that have either been established or have future projects being offered. Please click on the links to visit information on these Lake Norman 55+ Communities in the area.
Lake Norman 55 Communities are Active-Adult real estate developments that offer independent, relatively maintenance-free living to residents aged 55 and over. In “age restricted” active adult communities, 80% of homeowners must be 55 and over, while “age-targeted” communities simply market to the 55+ crowd.
Many of the residents continue to work part or full time, which is why the term “active adult retirement communities” is less accurate. The residents are not opposed to children (or grandchildren!) either. Rather, the 55+ component simply assumes that people at the same stage of life probably share a few leisure-time interests and pursuits.
Huntersville 55+ Community: (clicks on links below to read about Courtyards by Epcon)
Lake Norman Communities:
- 3 Cherry Way in Denver, NC
- Trilogy Lake Norman in Denver, NC
- Baileys Glen in Cornelius, NC
- The Villages at Oak Tree in Mooresville, NC
- The Villages at Isle of Pines in Mooresville, NC
- Westport Lakeside in Denver, NC
- The Courtyards at Blume Point in Mooresville, NC
- The Courtyards at Jetton in Cornelius, NC
- The Courtyards on Lake Norman in Cornelius, NC
- The Courtyards of Huntersville, NC
- The Courtyards at Kinnamon Park in Huntersville, NC